Bio-pharma and vaccine industries require large investment in time and capital to eﬀectively translate scientiﬁc discovery into novel and affordable therapies. With years of experience, VENTUS PROCESS has become a strategic driver in providing scalable and ﬂexible bioprocess solutions of high quality.
- In-Situ Fermenters/ Bioreactors
- Upstream bioprocess vessels for Media /Buﬀer preparation, Feed hold, Serum Vessels
- Transfer sterile ﬁltration skids with Integrity testing
- Downstream processing – Harvest Vessels, Pooling Vessels, Buﬀer preparation, Purification Vessels
- TFF/ Cross flow concentration Skids
- Blending/ Formulations vessels
- Product feed vessels for filling machine
- Integrated suites
- Virus inactivation systems
- Bio-kill/ Decontamination systems – Continuous & Batch
- CIP systems – Mobile/ Centralized
- SIP systems – Integrated/ Standalone
- Temperature control units (TCUs) Process Tanks VENTUS Process Systems designs and fabricates stainless steel process vessels to 3-A, USDA, cGMP, ASME (U&R), BPE, FDA, and API standards. Fabrication is completed in a 100% stainless steel hygienic and controlled environment to prevent cross contamination of materials. Process vessels are designed for optimal clean-in place capabilities. Various heat transfer options available. Custom agitation systems available.
Filter Housing Production VENTUS PROCESS produces sterile filter housing and integrated into our process equipment.